Enforced promptly at 9:30 pm.
For men, this includes a suit and tie or dress pants, dress shirt, and dress shoes.
For ladies, this includes an evening dress, cocktail dress, formal dress slacks, dress skirt and blouse/top, evening shoes and/or heels.
Guests arriving in any other attire must abide by the following guidelines:
- No excessively long or baggy clothes.
- No hats, beanies, bandanas or doo rags.
- No work boots (Timberland, lugz, etc.)
- No athletic wear (Gym shorts, track pants)
- No tank tops, sleeveless, or cutoff shirts.
- No plain white tees.
- No chain or large jewerly around the neck.
- No chain wallets or chain hanging from pants.
- No jerseys or sports attire.
- No inappropriate head and foot gear.
- No sunglasses.
- No sandals.
- No ripped/torn jeans.
- No shorts.
Please be aware that all decisions concerning dress and attire will be made at the complete discretion of the door person and with consideration to the aforementioned guidelines.
Management reserves the right to refuse the entry to anyone or modify this list at any time.